Exclusive Date Nights
- PAST EVENT -
Affordable. Intimate. Meaningful.
Introducing an innovative program especially designed for young couples who want to feel closer but can’t seem to ever find the time in their diary.
What is Date Night?
It’s an easy solution for couples with busy lives to enjoy some intimate time with each other in affordable, meaningful way. Share an intimate meal together, followed by a dessert buffet and practical wisdom for building your relationship.
Why do we need Date Night?
Life is busy and expensive. Sadly the first thing to get dropped is unfortunately the one a young-couple probably needs the most: special time together. We have a solution: our two-part Date Nights helps in 4 ways by:
1. Helps people to create the space in their packed schedules
2. Saves money with affordable dining at participating restaurants
3. Connects them to a peer-network of like-minded couples
4. Offers simple & profound Jewish Wisdom to build your relationship
Where is Date Night?
Part 1 of your date the intimate meal happens at the participating restaurant of your choice [see list below].
Part 2 of your date follows at the Tikun Centre.
How does it works?
Part 1 – sign up using the form below, then choose your restaurant from our growing list of participating restaurants and call them to book your table. On the night you’ll need to show your voucher to receive your 25% discount.
Part 2 – come to the Tikun Centre for the delicious Dessert Buffet, Mingle with other couples and short interactive talk led by Rabbi Yosef Solomon.
Choose from Beit HaMadras, Elis Pizza, Burgers Bar and other restaurants joining soon!
*Terms and conditions apply
– To qualify for the discount participants must attend both parts of Date Night. Voucher may only be used on the specific listed date. Only 1 voucher per couple. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Check with restaurant how voucher may be applied.
‘My husband and I both work high profile jobs which also means very little ’own time’. We want the opportunity to have a date once in a while that doesn’t cost the earth. Tikun provide us the opportunity to have just that and meet other couple’s for dessert and a social after!’ – Kaylee F.